The Eu-SPRI Forum holds annual European Conferences on Policies for Research and Innovation, featuring both presently relevant and incoming new themes. The Conferences offer an informal space for exchange for the European and international SPRI community as well as for innovative stakeholders and policy-makers in the field. Previous conferences were:
- 2016 Eu-SPRI Annual Conference “Exploring New Avenues for Innovation and Research Policies”
Organised by CIRCLE, Lund, Sweden, June 7-10, 2016
- 2015 Eu-SPRI Annual Conference „Innovation policies for economic and social transitions: Developing strategies for knowledge, practice and institutions“
Organised by VTT, Helsinki, Finland on 10-12 June 2015
- 2014 Eu-SPRI Annual Conference “Science and innovation policy: Dynamics, Challenges, Responsibility and Practice”
Organised by Manchester Institute for Innovation Research (MIoIR), Manchester University, UK on 18-20 June 2014.
- 2013 Eu-SPRI Conference “THE MANAGEMENT OF INNOVATION POLICIES: new forms of collaboration in policy design, implementation and evaluation”
Organised by Universidad Autonoma de Madrid and INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) in Madrid, Spain on 10 -12 April 2013.
- 2012 Eu-SPRI Conference “Towards Transformative Governance? Responses to mission-oriented innovation policy paradigms”
Organised by the Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI, Karlsruhe, Germany, 12-13 June 2012.
- 2010 Eu-SPRI Conference “Tentative Governance In Emerging Science and Technology – Actor Constellations, Institutional Arrangements and Strategies”
Organised by University of Twente, Institute of Innovation and Governance Studies (IGS), The Netherlands, 28th-29th October 2010